As part of the visit to the University of Paris Saclay, the address for the signature of scientific publications of LMV members should be:
Université Paris-Saclay, UVSQ, CNRS, Laboratoire de Mathématiques de Versailles, 78000, Versailles, France.
The laboratory’s HAL environment makes it possible to consult all the publications (notices or documents) listed since 2008 (and certain publications before 2008).
Consultation and research
- By article
- By domain
- By author (alphabetical list of laboratory members and collaborators)
- By type of document
- Simple or advanced search allowing the selection of several criteria.
Why deposit in an open archive?
- The submitted article, freely accessible on the internet, will have better visibility and a better citation rate; it will also be available more quickly and will be accessible to everyone.
- Articles deposited in an institutional archive constitute a national repository of research results independent of fluctuations in negotiations with publishers.
- Research funding organizations (for example the ANR) request that all publications resulting from projects funded by them be placed in institutional archives.
After a census of publications from Hal, ArXiv, Mathscinet, I created on HAL a notice corresponding to each publication of the members of the laboratory (documents with link on ArXiv preprints, and bibliographic references for published publications), for publications from 2008 to 2011.
You can deposit your articles, notices with a link on arXiv or simply bibliographic references. (tutorial “submit a publication on HAL”) (in french)
To add keywords, full text articles, publication references, etc. to an already created record, request the transfer of ownership.